Wood Sunglasses, Classic Round Polarized Wood Sunglasses, Glasses For Men, Sunglasses For Men Women
OverViewDrawstring closureWooden framePolarizedDESIGNER POLARIZED LENSES - Your eyes are protected against all UV radiation and the polarized lenses remove all glare. Features a custom designed 52mm wide lens, Just like the...
- Drawstring closure
- Wooden frame
- DESIGNER POLARIZED LENSES - Your eyes are protected against all UV radiation and the polarized lenses remove all glare. Features a custom designed 52mm wide lens, Just like the ones you'd get at Sunglass Hut.
- UNIQUE HAND-MADE BAMBOO FRAMES - Since they are made with 100% natural bamboo wood, every pair is different. Bamboo is a sustainable source of wood and can be re-harvested making it very eco-friendly. Now you can look fashionable and cool while saving the enviroment. Carbonized bamboo frames strengthen the glasses and enrich the color.
- TRUE NATURAL LOOK - Fantastic looking and very unique RayBan wayfarer sunglasses for men and women for an affordable price. Compare these to Warby Parker, Knock around, Persol, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Coach, or any other designer Sunglass brand.
- FREE MICROFIBER POUCH - Each piece comes with a high quality microfiber cloth pouch to protect and clean your glasses so you always look your best.
- FLOATS IN WATER - Because of the nature of bamboo, these sunglasses are waterproof and float in the water. This makes them perfect for boating, fishing, and water sports like stand-up paddleboarding, surfing, wakeboarding, skiing, and many more outdoor activities.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!